Follow us on Twitter
Flying for Fun
· Scottish Charity Air...
· Islay Air Show 14th ...
· Talk Friday 6th July...
· Elaine Whitehead
· Iberian Chronicles 2012
· Also available in Re...
· Oshkosh 2012
· SAC hosts NASA Astro...
· PA22 (TriPacer) shar...
· Scottish Mountain Fi...
Information for Pilots
Perth Airport Website
Check with the A.I.S. website for current copies of the following:-
A.I.S. Textual data AD 2-EGPT-1
A.I.S. Airport Diagram AD 2-EGPT-2-1
(if links are broken then look for aerodrome index specific on the A.I.S. website)
NOTE : Noise sensitive area, White house near the end of 21, please avoid overflying.
PPR available from Radio Room: 01738 551631
Temporary and overnight hangarage - Scottish Aero Club 01738 550055
Fuel JET A1 & AVGAS 100LL Available.
TAFS / METARS
UK Met Office TAFs for North England, Scotland and Ireland (requires registration)
METARS in Plain English web site recommended using the following nearest airports. (With thanks to WWW.TheHangar.co.uk)
- Dundee Airport - EGPN (13 miles East)
- Leuchars (MIL) - EGQL (20 miles ESE)
- Edinburgh - EGPH (34 miles S)
Official: AIS / NATS website (registration required)
Unofficial suggested alternative: Internet Pilot Planning Centre
- FIR = EGPX
- Perth Airport = EGPT, Dundee = EGPN, Leuchars = EGQL, Edinburgh = EGPH
Highly recommended NOTAM software (free):
- NotamPlot v2 is a software application for pilots that downloads and plots NOTAMs on a map of the United Kingdom and Ireland. This makes determining which NOTAMs are relevant to a flight much easier than manually looking through a raw text bulletin.
Disclaimer :- The individual Pilot is responsible for the accuracy of pre flight information and safety of the flight. This page is for a guide only.