We look forward to welcoming you to Easter Airfield, if you’re planning to fly to or from our Airfield, please check out the pilot information below. Remember, this information may change so please ensure that you have the most up-to-date information each time you fly.
Radar service is available from Inverness Approach on 122.605. Due to the mixture of commercial , rescue and GA traffic in the area, we strongly recommend contacting Inverness when within 20 miles of the Inverness ATZ.
When Tain Range is not operational, use SAFETYCOM (135.480). If unfamiliar with the use of SAFETYCOM, please consult CAP413. There are several airfields in the vicinitiy operating SAFETYCOM and pilots should attach “EASTER TRAFFIC’ to all RTF transmissions when using Easter Airfield.
- Easter Airfield is unlicensed
- N57 45.20 W 003 56.57
- 06 Threshold N 57 45.50 W 003 56.55
- 24 Threshold N 57 45.19 W 003 56.11
- 20ft AMSL, 6 nm SE of Tain, 1 nm SW Fearn village
- INS 109.20 018 13
- c/s TAIN RANGE 122.750 during Tain Range operational hours (Mon-Thu, Fri to 14:00)
- c/s SAFETYCOM 135.480
- c/s INVERNESS APPROACH 122.605 for co-ordination within 20 miles of Inverness ATZ