Heartstart Discovery courses :
Heartstart Discovery is running a two-hour training sessions in emergency life support.
Being able to perform emergency life support, a set of actions needed to keep someone alive until professional help arrives, gives a casualty the best possible chance of survival.
Courses are free-of-charge and no medical knowledge is required in order to undertake one. It only takes two hours to learn the skills which may save a life and it is very likely that the person you help may be a family member or someone close to you.
The sessions cover:
• caring for an unconscious person who is breathing
• caring for an unconscious person who is not breathing and performing CPR
• how to recognise the signs and symptoms of a heart attack and how to deal with it
• helping someone who is choking
• helping someone who is bleeding badly
• Content can be tailored to match our requirements.
• Contact Elaine if interested as numbers will be limited. email@example.com